ABOUT C PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
C is a general-purpose, procedural, imperative computer programming language. Which is developed in 1972 by Dennis M. Ritchie at the Bell Telephone Laboratories to develop the UNIX operating system. C is the most widely used computer language which is structured oriented. It keeps fluctuating at number one scale of popularity along with Java programming language, which is also equally popular and most widely used among modern software programmers.
WHY LEARN C?
- -> One of the early programming languages
- -> Programs written in C are efficient and fast
- -> Still the best programming language to learn quickly
- -> C language is reliable, simple and easy to use
- -> C language is a structured language
- -> Modern programming concepts are based on C
-> It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is well designed and covered almost all the topics that one should know while learning C language. Will not only help the student to build a solid foundation on the topic but will boost their confidence to face technical interviews boldly.
We emphasize solving problems using the language, and introduce standard programming techniques like alternation, iteration and recursion. Given a problem, we pay attention to the following questions:
- -> What is an algorithmic solution to the problem?
- -> How do we translate the algorithm into C code?
- -> How efficient is the code?
-> How maintainable is the code?
Yes, you will get a certificate from Denary Computing Academy when you pass the exam. It has your name, the course, and the completion & expiry dates. Almost pretty enough to frame.
- -> Components of a C program
- -> Using the C preprocessor
- -> Using standard runtime libraries
- -> Working with debugger utilities
- -> Using data types, storage classes and scope
- -> Using operators and expressions
- -> Working with conditional and looping constructs
- -> Create algorithms to solve simple programming problems
- -> Initializing a pointer
- -> Accessing the value addressed by a pointer
- -> Returning the value of a function
- -> Declaring argument data types
- -> Declaring and initializing arrays and multidimensional arrays
- -> Using Strings and character manipulation
- -> Declaring and instancing a structure
-> Accessing command line arguments and environment variables
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- -> Beginners who have never programmed before.
- -> Intermediate C programmers who want to level up their skills!
-> People who want to learn programming
- No prerequisites for this course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bengali & English
- Students 14
- Assessments Self