ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this introductory programming class, you’ll learn Object-Oriented Programming, a must-have technique for software engineers that will allow you to reuse and share code easily. You’ll learn by doing, and will build byte-sized, mini projects in each lesson to learn and practice programming concepts.
We’ve heard that programming can be intimidating for newcomers, and we’ve created this course to make sure that you have a great learning experience! You’ll learn actively with our mini projects, which you’ll be able to share proudly with your friends. You’ll also learn important programming concepts one by one, with no surprises or leaps of logic along the way.
You’ll pick up some great tools for your programming toolkit in this course! You will:
- -> Start coding in the programming language Python;
- -> Reuse and share code with Object-Oriented Programming;
-> Create and share amazing, life-hacking projects!
This course will cover the installation, configuration, development and deployment of Python Programming Language and build Web Sites using the Django framework and Basic OpenERP. About 50% of the time will be instructor presentation and about 50% will be hands on labs.
- -> Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- -> Create games with Python!
- -> Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- -> Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- -> Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- -> Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- -> Understand and implement Python code
- -> Gain a knowledge of programming concepts
- -> Create and run a real-world Python program
- -> Become an experienced Python Programmer
- -> Parse the Web and Create their own Games
- -> Design, develop, and deploy engaging web applications using Python and web languages
-> Will able to learn Design and develop web application in Django framework.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- -> Beginners who have never programmed before.
- -> Programmers switching languages to Python.
- -> Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- -> Programmers
- -> People who want to learn programming
- -> People who want to create web applications
- -> Python developers
- -> Anyone interested in web development
- -> Who want to Be a Security Expert
-> Who want to become a freelancer?
- No prerequisites for this course – A computer with Internet